Selecting the best Vacation Rental Management Company is an important decision. The right choice will maximize your return on investment, provide you with years of enjoyment, and give you peace of mind.
Vacation Rental Services include:
- Marketing the property to potential guests
- We advertise widely on the Internet as well as in many local publications. Please contact us for a complete list of advertising.
- Process Reservations & Owner Reporting
- Accept Reservation Paymentso Collect Sales & Lodging Tax, File Tax Reports
- Issue receipts for rents collected
- Pay credit card processing fees for all major credit cards
- Maintain accurate records for owner and guest accounts
- Send owner statements and revenue monthly
- Prepare 1099's and Profit & Loss statements promptly at year end
- Handle routine Maintenance
- Includes taking out trash, changing light bulbs and batteries, and checking fire extinguishers
- Inform Owner of all maintenance required
- In addition to regular maintenance, Peak can also arrange for all landscaping, snow removal, gardening, and winterization/summer preparation of you property
- Arrange to have the property cleaned between Owner and Guest stays
- A housekeeper will go to your property and time their first clean. Each time the same housekeeper will go to your home and bill you the same piece rate based on the initial cleaning time. We feel this keeps housekeeping costs consistent, so the Owner has no surprises.
- Check in all arriving guests
- Prepare Welcome packets and stay on-call during the entire guest stay for any questions or concerns
Peak Property is also available to help you remodel your home or condominium.
We appreciate your consideration of Peak Property as your property management company.
Please call us at (970) 349-6339, stop by our office on Elk Avenue, or send us an email
if you would like more information on our Property Management and Vacation Rental services.